Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blogin aloitus

Kerään tähän blogiin kuvia ja kertomuksia noin 100-vuotiaan hirsitalomme korjauksesta, remontoinnista ja sisustuksesta.
Talo on perinteinen 1900-luvun alun hirsitalo, jossa on puuverhous. Kattoa uusitaan juuri (se vuotaa ja on huonossa kunnossa), alkuperäiset ikkunat aiomme korjata ja säilyttää.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll start adding pictures and stories regarding the repair, renovation and decoration of our 100-year-old log house.
This house is a traditional log house with wood cladding from the early 1900's. The roof is being rebuilt right now (it was leaking and in a bad shape) but the windows are original, so we'll repair and keep them.

3 comments:

Lovely Vintage said...

Welcome in the fantastic Blogggerworld ... Hope you have much fun here. GLG, Bea

Madelief said...

Hi Grace,

Thank you for joining in my Giveaway! See you have just started blogging. Welcome and good luck!! I look forward to reading more about you and your beautiful house.

groetjes van Madelief

Susan said...

Oh, my Very First Comments! How lovely :)), thank you very much.
I'll try to update the old renovation pictures and others onced I find suitable cords (camera-laptop) from boxes. Will then have more things to comment about than just one small picture. ;D